Data Structure Units
DST Unit 4 – Graph and Tree questions
Topic : Graph & Graph Traversal (Key Note and Questions)
- A Graph is a non-linear data structure that consist nodes and edges.
- Two nodes are connected with the help of single edge.
- Graph data structure can be represented using Adjacency Matrix and Adjacency List.
- BFS stands for Breadth First Search is a Graph traversal Algorithm.
- DFS stands for Depth First Search is also a Graph traversal algorithm.
Topic : Spanning Tree (Key Note and Questions)
- A spanning tree is a subset of any Graph G that contains all vertices minimum possible number of edges.
- Spanning tree does not have any cycle as well as it is not disconnected.
- Minimum spanning tree is a subset of graph that contains all vertices and the sum of edge weight that are connecting to vertices is minimum.
- Prim’s and Kruskal Algorithm is used to find minimum spanning tree.
Latest Uploads on Website
- AVL Tree with explanation
- Radix sort algorithm explanation with example
- Quick Sort Algorithm with explanation
- Bubble sorting algorithm with Bubble sort program in C
- Insertion sort algorithm and program in C
- Selection Sort Algorithm and Program in C
- Linear probing technique explanation with example
- Collision in Hashing and Collision resolution technique
- Hashing in data structure with its types
- Binary search tree operations with Program
- Binary search tree in data structure
- Binary search algorithm in data structure with explanation
- linear search in data structure with Algo and Program