Software Developer Interview Questions and Preparation
Here you will get The best collection of Software Developer Interview Questions that mostly asked during the interview. This bunch of programming and coding questions is prepared by software engineers of MNCs that are generally used to ask similar problems during the interview.
Being a fresher and lack of guidance, we blindly prepare many questions that have no sense. Believe me; you have to focus only on some programming languages and English and quantitative aptitude.
Here I have divided questions into three sections from each programming language to make the preparations easier. These sections are Coding Questions, Pattern Programming questions, and face to face interview questions.
In pattern programming section, you will get questions like draw a full diamond using star, draw a half diamond using star, etc.
And in the interview section, you will get the most important question that is commonly asked during face-to-face interviews like what is a string in Java? What is a collection in Java? Why string is immutable in Java etc.
Software developer interview questions of programming languages
C Programming Interview Preparation
Core Java Programming Interview Preparation
Python Programming Interview Preparation
Latest Uploads on Website
- AVL Tree with explanation
- Radix sort algorithm explanation with example
- Quick Sort Algorithm with explanation
- Bubble sorting algorithm with Bubble sort program in C
- Insertion sort algorithm and program in C
- Selection Sort Algorithm and Program in C
- Linear probing technique explanation with example
- Collision in Hashing and Collision resolution technique
- Hashing in data structure with its types
- Binary search tree operations with Program
- Binary search tree in data structure
- Binary search algorithm in data structure with explanation
- linear search in data structure with Algo and Program