Python Program to remove duplicates from Array
In this tutorial, you will learn writing program for how to remove duplicates from an array Python.
To remove duplicate elements from an array first we will count the occurrence of all elements.
After finding occurrence we will print elements only one time and can get element after removing duplicates.
Also Read This : Java program to remove duplicate elements from an array.
Python Program to remove duplicate elements from array
import array arr, count = , n = int(input("enter size of array : ")) for x in range(n): count.append(0) x=int(input("enter element of array : ")) arr.append(x) print("Array elements after removing duplicates") for x in range(n): count[arr[x]]=count[arr[x]]+1 if count[arr[x]]==1: print(arr[x])
Also prepare these Python Programs:
Latest Uploads on Website
- AVL Tree with explanation
- Radix sort algorithm explanation with example
- Quick Sort Algorithm with explanation
- Bubble sorting algorithm with Bubble sort program in C
- Insertion sort algorithm and program in C
- Selection Sort Algorithm and Program in C
- Linear probing technique explanation with example
- Collision in Hashing and Collision resolution technique
- Hashing in data structure with its types
- Binary search tree operations with Program
- Binary search tree in data structure
- Binary search algorithm in data structure with explanation
- linear search in data structure with Algo and Program