DST Unit 5 – Stack and Queue most asked questions
Topic : Stack (Key Note and Questions)
- Stack is a linear data structure that follows LIFO principles.
- LIFO stands for Last In First Out
- We can implement stack using linked list and array.
- Some Application of Data Structure are Infix to Postfix conversion, Infix to Prefix conversion, Postfix and prefix evaluation etc.
Topic : Queue (Key Note and Questions)
- Queue is a linear data structure that follows FIFO principles.
- FIFO stands for First In First Out.
- Queue can be implemented using Array and Linked List.
- Application of Queue is, Queue is helpful in CPU scheduling, Disk Scheduling, Handling of interrupts in real-time systems etc