Python program to check number representation is in binary
In this tutorial you will learn how to write a program in python programming language to check a given number representation is in binary or not.
Here we are not going to check any base of number.
As you know we can represent any number in binary format like in 0 and 1.
Just like the binary representation of 2 is 0010.
So we will check only if given input number has 0 and 1 or is any other digits.
How our program will behave?
In the below program if someone give any input in 0 and 1 format then our program will run and give output as given number is in binary format.
And if someone give another number different from 0 and 1 like 2, 3 or any other then our program will give output as given number is not in a binary format.
Below is the program to check given number representation is in binary or not
num = int(input("please give a number : ")) while(num>0): j=num%10 if j!=0 and j!=1: print("num is not binary") break num=num//10 if num==0: print("num is binary")
Also prepare these Python Programs:
Latest Uploads on Website
- AVL Tree with explanation
- Radix sort algorithm explanation with example
- Quick Sort Algorithm with explanation
- Bubble sorting algorithm with Bubble sort program in C
- Insertion sort algorithm and program in C
- Selection Sort Algorithm and Program in C
- Linear probing technique explanation with example
- Collision in Hashing and Collision resolution technique
- Hashing in data structure with its types
- Binary search tree operations with Program
- Binary search tree in data structure
- Binary search algorithm in data structure with explanation
- linear search in data structure with Algo and Program