Program to check if two arrays are equal in Python
In this tutorial, you will learn how to write Python program to compare two arrays and check that they are equal in size or not.
To check two array is equal or not in size, first calculate the size of both array using len() function of Python.
Now after finding length we can just compare it using if statement.
Python Program to check the size of given two arrays are equal or not
arr1=[1,2,3,4,5] arr2=[1,3,4,5,7] if len(arr1) == len(arr2): print("array is equal") else: print("array is not equal")
Also prepare these Python Programs:
Latest Uploads on Website
- AVL Tree with explanation
- Radix sort algorithm explanation with example
- Quick Sort Algorithm with explanation
- Bubble sorting algorithm with Bubble sort program in C
- Insertion sort algorithm and program in C
- Selection Sort Algorithm and Program in C
- Linear probing technique explanation with example
- Collision in Hashing and Collision resolution technique
- Hashing in data structure with its types
- Binary search tree operations with Program
- Binary search tree in data structure
- Binary search algorithm in data structure with explanation
- linear search in data structure with Algo and Program