Python Program to swap two number using third variable
In this tutorial you will learn swapping of two numbers using third variable Python in programming language.
This is also a most important program which commonly asked in interview.
Before directly moving on writing the program lets understand what is our aim to achieve in this program.
Basically Swapping of number means
Suppose variable a has assigned value is 2 and the variable b has assigned value 4 then in swapping operation we will exchange the value and assign value of a i.e 2 in b and the value of b i.e. 4 in variable a.
How our program will behave?
As we already seen above that what we have to achieve in the program.
In the swapping program without using third variable we will assign two different value to the different variables.
For example: a=2 and b=4
Now after execution of the program our output should like
a=4 and b = 2
Swapping of two numbers using third variable in Python language
a = int(input("please give first number a: ")) b = int(input("please give second number b: ")) tempvar=a a=b b=tempvar print("After swapping") print("value of a is : ", a); print("value of b is : ", b);
Also prepare these Python Programs:
Latest Uploads on Website
- AVL Tree with explanation
- Radix sort algorithm explanation with example
- Quick Sort Algorithm with explanation
- Bubble sorting algorithm with Bubble sort program in C
- Insertion sort algorithm and program in C
- Selection Sort Algorithm and Program in C
- Linear probing technique explanation with example
- Collision in Hashing and Collision resolution technique
- Hashing in data structure with its types
- Binary search tree operations with Program
- Binary search tree in data structure
- Binary search algorithm in data structure with explanation
- linear search in data structure with Algo and Program